Mobile Notary/ Signing Agent
Available by appointment only.
Ms. Keisha's Multi-Services: Where my priority is to be
completely dependable and accurate in my work as well as courteous in
accommodating the client.
Here is a list of allowable fees for the most common notarial services.
- Taking acknowledgments or proofs for the first signature$6.00 for each additional signature$1.00
- Administering oath or affirmation$6.00
- Swearing a witness for a deposition$6.00
- Taking a deposition of a witness (for each 100 words)$ .50
- Certifying a photocopy$6.00
Type of Document :
- Loan Document
- Last Will & Testament
- Power of Attorney
- Living Trust
Permission to Travel
- Real Estate Documents
- General Warranty Deeds
- Special Warranty Deeds
- Motor Vehicle Transfer
- Statement of Resident (for school) and more.
Traveling to :
Homes, Offices, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Airports.
Remote Online Notary (RON) - An online notary public is a commissioned notary public in the State of Texas who has the authority to perform a remote notarization using an audio-visual conference rather than having the individual physically appear before the notary at the time of the notarization.
Apostille - certifies to the authenticity of the. signature, the capacity in which the person signing the document has acted and where appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the document bears.
Note: I am not an attorney and can't offer and legal advice .
My priority is to be completely dependable and
accurate in my work as well as courteous in accommodating the client.